Sole Proprietorship Cheat Sheet and Formation Checklist
For sole proprietors, this sole proprietorship law cheat sheet and formation check list is a quick desktop reference. Topics covered include:
- Sole proprietorship Formation Checklist;
- Definition of "doing business" in New York;
- Register sole proprietorship using "D/B/A" or "doing business as" Certificate;
- Information about sole proprietorship start-up cost deductions;
- Sole proprietorship loan information re interest rate ceilings;
- Agreements that must be written;
- Modifying or discharging sole proprietorship contractual obligations;
- Liability for "trust fund" sales tax collection;
- Sole proprietorship with employees Workers' Compensation information;
- How to pass on sole proprietorship after death;
- Penalties for misleading names, deceptive practices, or failure to file Business Certificate.
Questions? Call (212) 658-1752 to get help with your sole proprietorship now.